Through a set of core values, KONTRON employees strive to meet the needs of all our customers and partners. Our mission is guided by a set of objectives that help define the fundamental spirit and philosophy that underscore the integrity and enthusiasm with which we regard our relationships.
We aspire to:
- Build continuous value for our stakeholders by extension of our business, improving our efficiency and fast time-to-market of the newest technologies.
- Build sound customer relationships by surpassing expectations through innovation, quality workmanship and unmatched technical support and service.
- Create solid alliances with our customers, partners, suppliers and other industry members to mutually strengthen our market positions.
Kontron is committed to comply with the requirements to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system. Our goal is to continually improve our products and processes and to meet our customers’ expectations for performance, quality, cost-effective products and on-time-delivery.
- Quality products, customer satisfaction and on-time delivery are the responsibility of all employees and business partners
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key to continued profitability, growth and our future
- It is critical to our success to meet applicable customer, government, regulatory, and internal specifications
- The Customer’s inputs are key to all our activities
- Customer feedback is important for measuring customer satisfaction and to go for improvement.
- All processes and activities are aligned to fit customer’s expectations at all times.
- Highly motivated employees are a key factor for customer oriented environment.
- Failure prevention is our first priority, while professional failure correction is the ultimate measure to avoid any inconvenience or damages to our customers.
- We measure our suppliers and enable them to accomplish as agreed upon quality targets.
- We are committed to provide quality at lowest possible costs increasing competitiveness of our customers and ourselves.
- We feel responsible for environmental impacts our products or processes may have and are obliged to reduce the usage of natural resources and production of harmful emissions. Legal requirements and society interests are a binding objective for us.
- In order to provide a respectable working environment for highly motivated employees, management will constantly seek and implement better working conditions.
Dear Valued Customer:
- as you are going to purchase products from Kontron you can rely on our commitment to provide products compliant to standards of the European Union as ROHS and others.
- On your request we do follow your requirements for customized product designs fulfilling specific market needs.
- Products are by any means manufactured in accordance with the below listed international standards
- Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies IPC-A-610 D class 2
- Requirements for Electronic Assemblies IPC J-STD-001 class 2
- Rework of Electronic Assemblies IPC-7711 / 7721 class 2
- These standards basically apply for all PCBA manufacturing activities either processed internally at a Kontron facility or operated by engaged subcontractors. Subcontractors are committed to the above standards by contract.
- Additionally Kontron’s main production facilities are certified according ISO 14001. Environmental compliance is as well a mandatory criterion during audit, assessment and selection of our suppliers.
- We involve our suppliers to maintain compliance of Kontron products at the requested level.